WHAT IS E-MAIL MIGRATION?
Email Migration is a process in which records such as e-mails, calendars, contacts or tasks are migrated from one email platform to another. Whether you would like to migrate your in-house email platform to the cloud in order to lower costs or ease administration or simply switch from an existing cloud email provider to a new feature-rich one, feel free to contact us and let us organize and manage this project for you.
More advanced scenarios exist, including:
- Mergers&Acquisitions – email migration is performed to migrate an acquired company’s email accounts to the common email service provider which will be used going forward
- Consolidation – email migration is performed to consolidate multiple accounts into one, for example following an employee’s departure.
- Backup – email migration is performed to back up or preserve data, for example to ensure legal compliance.
- Coexistence – email migration is performed for evaluation purposes, for example during a migration pilot.
- Upgrade – email migration is performed to facilitate an upgrade, for example when deploying a new version of an email system.